What will you do?
Fabrikatör is seeking an ambitious and results-driven Growth Manager to join our growing team. As a Growth Manager, you will be responsible for discovering and scaling new customer acquisition channels for our B2B SaaS application. You will work closely with our CEO and product team to develop and execute data-driven growth strategies that meet our customer's needs and drive significant increases in Fabrikatör's monthly lead count.
- Research and identify new B2B SaaS customer acquisition channels to drive growth and increase monthly lead count.
- Develop and execute data-driven growth strategies and experiments to optimize existing channels and discover new opportunities.
- Understand and optimize B2B SaaS acquisition funnels, ensuring alignment with overall growth strategies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (marketing, product, sales, and customer success) to align growth initiatives and ensure a consistent brand experience.
- Analyze and interpret data to assess the effectiveness of growth activities and make data-informed decisions to optimize strategies.
- Continuously track, measure, and report on the performance of growth activities, including funnel metrics and key performance indicators.
- Automate processes and explore new tools to improve efficiency and drive growth.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices, and leverage insights to inform growth strategies and tactics.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in growth marketing, digital marketing, or a similar role within the B2B SaaS space.
- Proven track record of successfully discovering and scaling customer acquisition channels.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven decision-making.
- Knowledge of various growth marketing strategies, channels, and tactics, including paid advertising, content marketing, SEO, social media, email marketing, and referral programs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with marketing analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or similar platforms.
👋 Hello / Halo / Merhaba!
fabrikatör is a Berlin-based supply chain technologies company backed by Axel Springer & Porsche along with esteemed angel investors from the supply chain, eCommerce, and SaaS world. We are obsessed with building the #1 Virtual Head of Operations for eCommerce by using modern technologies.
The founders, Bahadir & Demirhan have been developing digital products together for the last ten years. You can read their story here.
Perks & Benefits
- ❤️ People-centric culture: We are obsessed with building a happy company where everyone feels valued, empowered and encouraged to become better at anything they want. You will be joining the early team of fabrikatör as one of the pioneers of the exemplary culture we are building here.
- 🌎 We were remote before it was cool: Since 2018, our team has been working remotely and remote work became part of our DNA. We are famous for our online and offline "happy Friday meetings" where we close the week with a big smile. Need proof? Ask our alumni!
- 🧠 We learn together: If you want to start your own company or lead a change-making team in the future, this is a great place to be. ****You will be working directly with our co-founders and be a first-hand witness in the journey of building a product company.
- ✨ Own the company: As one of the first joiners in the company, you are eligible for our employee stock option program following your full-time hiring. There's nothing better than building a business that you own.
- 🎁 Company treats: We send surprise gifts that make work from home easier and fun. You get to choose if you like to get 🍺 or 🥗
- 🌴 Yearly retreats: We like working remotely but what we love most is raising our glasses with our fellow teammates! That’s why we meet every year at a remote location in Europe with all our colleagues!
In the last 20 years commerce evolved dramatically and today the speed of change is faster than ever. While shop technologies like Shopify have lowered the barrier of entry for online commerce, operations, and supply chain solutions remained complex.
We take great joy in simplifying complex problems. Today we do this by combining the best practices in the supply chain, data science, and AI. Our web application serves hundreds of modern brands in their day-to-day operations in supply planning, inventory, and marketing.
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at email@example.com
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.
- We will get back to you asap!
Start your free trial, level up your game
- No commitment! 14 days free trial
- Supply planning & forecasting
- Supply chain analytics
- Purchase orders
- Free onboarding support
- Backorder automation