Full Stack Software Engineer
What will you do?
Fabrikatör is seeking a talented individual who possesses infinite curiosity. You'll work with our CTO to build the virtual head of operations together. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of fabrikatör.
- We believe languages/frameworks are just tools to express your creativity and it's what you build with these tools that matter.
Our tech stack mostly consists of;
- Frontend: React, Typescript, Bootstrap, react-query, react-table, axios
- Backend: Ruby on Rails, Postgresql, Swagger, Cube
- Developing new user-facing features using React and Rails
- Developing a product that users love. Most of the assignments will require you to show strong teamwork with a sense of accountability.
- Consuming our REST API thru our auto-generated OpenAPI client
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Learn new technologies, improve the tech stack
- 2+ years experience as a developer
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Good communication and writing skills in English
👋 Hello / Halo / Merhaba!
fabrikatör is a Berlin-based supply chain technologies company backed by Axel Springer & Porsche along with esteemed angel investors from the supply chain, eCommerce, and SaaS world. We are obsessed with building the #1 Virtual Head of Operations for eCommerce by using modern technologies.
The founders, Bahadir & Demirhan have been developing digital products together for the last ten years. You can read their story here.
Perks & Benefits
- ❤️ People-centric culture: We are obsessed with building a happy company where everyone feels valued, empowered and encouraged to become better at anything they want. You will be joining the early team of fabrikatör as one of the pioneers of the exemplary culture we are building here.
- 🌎 We were remote before it was cool: Since 2018, our team has been working remotely and remote work became part of our DNA. We are famous for our online and offline "happy Friday meetings" where we close the week with a big smile. Need proof? Ask our alumni!
- 🧠 We learn together: If you want to start your own company or lead a change-making team in the future, this is a great place to be. ****You will be working directly with our co-founders and be a first-hand witness in the journey of building a product company.
- ✨ Own the company: As one of the first joiners in the company, you are eligible for our employee stock option program following your full-time hiring. There's nothing better than building a business that you own.
- 🎁 Company treats: We send surprise gifts that make work from home easier and fun. You get to choose if you like to get 🍺 or 🥗
- 🌴 Yearly retreats: We like working remotely but what we love most is raising our glasses with our fellow teammates! That’s why we meet every year at a remote location in Europe with all our colleagues!
In the last 20 years commerce evolved dramatically and today the speed of change is faster than ever. While shop technologies like Shopify have lowered the barrier of entry for online commerce, operations, and supply chain solutions remained complex.
We take great joy in simplifying complex problems. Today we do this by combining the best practices in the supply chain, data science, and AI. Our web application serves hundreds of modern brands in their day-to-day operations in supply planning, inventory, and marketing.
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant things you've built and done.
- We will get back to you asap!
Start your free trial, level up your game
- No commitment! 14 days free trial
- Supply planning & forecasting
- Supply chain analytics
- Purchase orders
- Free onboarding support
- Backorder automation